What do I need to start riding?
A reliable, roadworthy bike with front and rear brakes. An Australian Standards approved helmet. Front and rear lights in winter.

What do I need to start racing?
A licence issued by Cycling Australia obtained by becoming a member of our Club. Membership with Cycling Australia includes personal and public liability insurance cover for racing and training. However, we strongly recommend that you become familiar with riding in a group before racing.

How much is a licence?
The fee varies according to age. All details can be found on the membership page.

What is the difference between Restricted Open and Open Events?
An Open Event is listed on the Cycling Australia National Calendar or Cycling Queensland Calendar of events and riders enter online. No day licences are permitted. Restricted Open Event – riders enter on the start line on race day.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *